Turn You Out
tomsin
2017-06-21 15:46:09 UTC
I always did love when a man gets on his knees to suck my cock. I mean,
like if you have a great sucking mouth why not? I enjoy it most when a
man considers himself ” Straight” then turn around and beg to suck my
delicious 9inches of hard cock. Their girlfriends or wives are at home
cooking and cleaning while THEY are making plans with me. They want me
to shove my cock in their mouths so they can allow their tongues to
caress each needy vein that bulges in my cock. Give me your face so I
can come all over it. Or, do you prefer to swallow?
Next, it will be my turn sucking your cock as if I was sucking a golf
ball out of a garden hose! Sure, I will add some licks and kisses. Just
the way you like it!

1-844-33CANDY
(1-844-332-2639)

http://www.sissyphonefantasy.com/