You could be the girl of your dreams!
tomsin
2017-06-28 15:20:19 UTC
I want you to become this “Andrea” you dream of. The perfect cunt, with
the prettiest used mouth by far is what you envision. I love the name I
have given you too. I used to know a whore like that. She would suck any
cock she could get her mouth on, and you know her best friend, being me,
encouraged her! I am all about getting forceful with my sissification,
takes a bitch to know a bitch doesn’t it? Making you believe you are
more than my sissy whore. We both know you want to only live through
feminine behavior and my phone sex task.

1-844-33CANDY
(1-844-332-2639)

http://www.sissyphonefantasy.com/
_