Odin Has A Plan
Tom Keske
2017-05-28 19:48:32 UTC
ODIN HAS A PLAN
Odin Trump is Coming to Town - Becoming Borealis

becomingborealis.com/2016/11/22/odin-trump-is-coming-to-town/

You better not cuck, You better not signal, You're fresh out of
luck And your status is pygmal. Donald Trump is coming to town.
He's makin' a list ...
Timeline: The days and hours surrounding Aaron Hernandez's death ...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/21/timeline...hernandez.../story.html

Hernandez goes on trial for murder in the 2012 killings of
Daniel de ... was convicted for the 2013 murder of Odin L. Lloyd,
the person said. ... In the King James version of the Bible, the
notation refers to the following passage: "For God so loved the ... "
This was the Supreme's, the Almighty's plan, not mine!
What can we learn from the life of Aaron? - Got Questions?

https://www.gotquestions.org/life-Aaron.html

Exodus 4:27 indicates that God directed Aaron to walk back into
Moses' life. ... which enabled him to be used to write the Torah
(the first 5 books of the Bible).
Aaron Hernandez - Letter From Jail | Genius

https://genius.com > A > Aaron Hernandez

Your letter meant alot and was very true! I know everything
happens for a reason and I know "GOD" has a plan for me and
something good will come out of this.
Plans | Odin Mobile

https://odinmobile.com/plans/

If so, Odin Mobile has the right plans for you! We offer five
simple plans that allow you to purchase the amount of minutes
and text messages that are right for you ...
Higher Powers - Google Books Result

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1491780266

Odin circled Centurion on the map with his finger. "Would a
perimeter setup be safe?" The General looked over Odin's plan. "
You want to harpoon the Phoenixes ...
Odin - Lessons From Norse Mythology | The Art of Manliness

www.artofmanliness.com/2015/02/23/viking-mythology-odin/

Odin often spoke in poems, and was credited with giving poetry
to humanity. This happened when he stole and consumed the Mead
of Poetry, ...
Mead Of Poetry: Odin Gave This Magical Potion To Gods, Valkyries ...

www.messagetoeagle.com/mead-of-poetry-odin-gave-this-magical-potion-to-gods-val...

MessageToEagle.com - In Norse mythology, Odin is a god of war,
death, poetry and wisdom. He often spoke in beautiful poems. But
before he ...
Standard Funeral Plan - Odin Financial Services

www.odinfin.co.za/Products/OldMutualMass.aspx

Standard Funeral Plan. * Funeral benefit from as little as R50
per month * Choose any amount of benefit up tp R20 000 on
Individual, Family or Parent plans
Donald Trump and Valhalla - Godlike Productions

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3365782/pg1

Donald Trump = Odin. He is now the all-fader. He sees all things
with his ravens, thought (Banon) and memory (Preibus).
http://morrisberman.blogspot.com/2016/12/my-russia.html
DARK AGES AMERICA
My Russia
This is the Blog for MORRIS BERMAN

A short while ago, a fragment of a song popped into my head,
seemingly out of nowhere. "Vykhozhu odin ya na dorogu..." It was
a tune that my grandfather used to sing to himself, late at night

Glory and magic: these are things a child of ten can understand.
To this day, I know this world-the world of the Cossacks and
Lermontov and Chekhov and Mussorgsky and Tolstoy-in my bones.
Identity is the spine of our existence.

(c) Morris Berman, 2016

182 Comments:

5:47 PM Blogger Esca Dreg said...
I had always suspected that Belman was a secret Russian agent.
Now we have the proof in his pompous adulation of his fatherland.
The "great seear" was the seeing eyes of the SVR. He was the
lead operative of the long Soviet plan in a well cultivated
sleeper-cell (including Asange n Snowden) to spring into action
for the 2016 presidential election. Belman and his 173 cohorts
handpicked by the GSWH himself managed to convince millions of
wise hardworking Americans to vote for Putin's accomplice Trump,
aka orange hair Shiva -the destroyer of the douchebags. How did
CIA miss this blog and blatant evidence of foulplay in plain
sight? Innocent murikns were swayed by Belman's propaganda of
botox use by the real legitimate anointed candidate but for
which they voted against their own interest for the first time
in their glorious history.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Odin
Odin

"I have more believers than you!"
~ God dissing Odin

"My son has a hammer, your son got nailed to a cross; do the math."
~ Odin dissing God

"Nice eyepatch, where's your parrot?"
~ Last words of Silver Ravenwolf

"You wish you were as handsome as me."
~ Oscar Wilde on Odin

Odin so loved the Jewish people that he sent them one of his
begotten Sons, Thor, as a messiah, and then went to feed a
couple of multitudes with a stale loaf and a bit of fake
crabmeat. This happened before or after Odin performed the
miracle of slipping on ice (the recording goddess, Belldandy
Josephus, one of the three Norns, was sick with Alzheimer's
Disease that night and didn't remember). With the help of Thor
and his friends, Asterix and the Jews defeated the Romans at
Masada. Shortly after, Thor was betrayed by Loki Iscariot and
crucified. Odin raised Thor from the dead, thus causing Thorism.
Hanford Site - THOR Treatment Technologies

thortt.azurewebsites.net/doe/hanford.php

Hanford Site. The THOR Process is capable of treating the
following waste streams from the Hanford site. Hanford Streams.

In September 2007, TTT was awarded by DOE the Advanced
Remediation Technologies (ARTS) Phase II Project. Through this
project TTT will demonstrate and complete qualification of the
THOR Process to treat Handford Low Activity Waste (LAW) stream
and vitrification recycle streams.

Phase I of ART identified key areas where additional data is
required for the THOR® waste form qualification and facility
permitting.

Step 1: Bench-Top Stream reforming Demonstration using liter
size quantities of actual LAW where the partitioning and
retention of Tc and I will be verified.

•Step 2: Engineering Scale Technology Demonstration using the
Hazen Pilot plant where monolithic mineral products will be
evaluated against the Hanford waste acceptance criteria,
emissions data will be taken for permitting, and the mass
balance for radioactive surrogates will be closed.
Will Trump's energy-secretary pick Rick Perry clean up Hanford ...

www.seattletimes.com/.../will-trumps-energy-secretary-pick-rick-
perry-clean-up-hanford...

Jan 19, 2017 - In a confirmation hearing, Sen. Maria Cantwell
pushed Rick Perry to commit to cleaning up the Hanford nuclear
reservation.
Thousands of Hanford workers take cover after cave-in of tunnel with ...

www.seattletimes.com/.../hanford-declares-alert-emergency-
evacuates-workers-because-...

May 9, 2017

A view of the 20-foot by 20-foot collapsed section of a tunnel
on the Hanford site. Surveys of the area show no indication of
release of ...
Odin's Cave Way too Hard - Taleworlds Forum

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=320478.0

So I'm level 9, and I can't beat odin's cave to save my life. I
use a pretty good shield, axe, and spear. Equipped my 2
companions with okayish ...
Dillon and the Voice of Odin

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0595299687

Now I don't believe for a second that even Odin would be able to
build both The Voice and a nuclear power plant without somebody
tumbling onto what he was ...
Reg Henry: We must trumpet Trump to the gods | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

www.post-gazette.com/opinion/reg-henry/...trumpet-Trump-to.../201508050050

That is why I am sending a note to Odin, the Norse god of war,
and ... is one known as Donald Trump, or if he had been around
in your time, ...
Rick Perry: "Trump-ism" isn't conservatism, it's a toxic mix of ... -
Hot Air

hotair.com/.../rick-perry-trump-ism-isnt-conservatism-its-demagoguery-and-nonsense...

.. Now, a week after that, he's dismissing Trump as a clown and a ...
http://finlandtoday.fi/reguees-and-rape-wrong-man-selected-as-
the-athlete-of-the-year-and-clowns-vs-bigots/

Meanwhile, a group of clowns, Loldiers of Odin, is representing
Finland in the headlines across the globe. On Saturday, they
hopped through the centre of Tampere dressed as a bunch of
clandestine clowns, to meet and make fun of their primary target:
Soldiers of Odin, a street patrol, formed to "fight the fear
caused by immigrants."
Pagan for Trump! Hail Odin! : The_Donald - Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bmrj2/pagan_for_
trump_hail_odin/

... suggestions, concerns (including sticky choices) go to
modmail; No Posts About Trump Assassination Threats (Send
screenshots + Archive.is ...
Sodaville | Odin is Donald Trump

sodavillecomics.com/blog/odin-is-donald-trump

One of the great joys of reading comics used to be the (often
monthly) wait between issues. It gave you and your pals time to
speculate on how the characters

The backstory

Jason Aaron's been writing Thor for a few years now. He took the
reins with the heavy metal-toned (and really really good) God
Butcher saga. He also introduced the new wielder of the magic
hammer Mjolnir - cancer-ridden Jane Foster. He's building toward
a massive intergalactic War of the Realms.

Asgard, the traditional home of the Norse gods is no more. Its
entire plane of existence was laid waste when Marvel `rested'
Thor

And Odin.

All-Father Odin is Donald Trump. He's the cantankerous, spittle-
spraying embodiment of the old world's wealth and success. He
can literally do anything, because he has the power and the
resources. And it would be tempting to think that he's been
corrupted by the presence of his evil brother Cul.

Is Odin evil?
Odin has not been corrupted. Not by an external force, at least.
Like Trump, he's deeply frustrated at the decline of his beloved
nation. He wants the best for his people because they are the
best. And like Donald Trump, Odin can't quite see that it's his
own habitual excesses which are emblematic in causing the
mounting failures of his beloved nation.

Now Odin and Trump both want the use simple answers and brute
force to reclaim their perceived entitlement of supremacy.
Odin: The Diary of a CIA Assassin: Hank Anlaf, Oscar Sannar ...

https://www.amazon.com/Odin-Diary-Assassin-Hank-Anlaf/dp/1587362708

*FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. In the shadowy corridors

of international ...
https://www.iarpa.gov/index.php/research-p

Odin
Program Information
IARPA-BAA-16-04

The US Government uses biometrics to identify persons of
interest, but biometric presentation attacks can prevent correct
identification. The goal of the Odin program is to develop
biometric presentation attack detection technologies to ensure
biometric security systems can detect when someone is attempting
to disguise their biometric identity.

In order to test Odin's ability to detect presentation attack
approaches, a red team approach may be used to evaluate the
performance of Odin technology. This will be facilitated by two
components of Odin. Thor will develop presentation attack
detection technology, and Loki will exercise Thor technology. As
security vulnerabilities in government systems may be classified,
Loki will be issued as a classified broad agency announcement.
Kill Decision
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0451417704

What kind of chick joins CIA, anyway?" "I'm not CIA. Let's just
stick to business, Mr. Evans." She joined Odin, who stood at the
glass wall overlooking the glittering
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/odin/4005-3507/

After witnessing Odin's loss of free will and seeking out Hel,
Thor travels back to Asgard and reveals the truth about Infinity.
During the last Odinsleep Hel attempted to kill Odin with a
spell, instead the spell set loose a part of Odin's soul and
created an equal power which she could control. The Asgardians
gather and are able to strike a blow which combines magical and
physical forces to free him from the mind-control. After a long
and grueling battle Odin is eventually victorious and saves the
universe.
Aaron Hernandez's Closeted Sexuality May Have Been a Motive in ...

www.theroot.com/rumor-daily-mail-report-claims-aaron-hernandez-had-a-g-1794545...

Police sources are now confirming that Hernandez's closeted
sexuality is being investigated as a possible motive in the
murder of his friend Odin Lloyd. ... left behind three suicide
notes, one of which was addressed to his gay ...
Trump congratulates Patriots, doesn't mention Hernandez | Boston ...

www.bostonherald.com/.../trump_congratulates_patriots_doesnt_mention_hernandez

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump welcomed the New England
Patriots to the White House Wednesday, noting the parallels
between ...
http://dailysnark.com/report-aaron-hernandez-says-will-skip-
patriots-white-house-visit/

REPORT: Aaron Hernandez Says He Too Will Skip Out On Patriots
White House Visit
http://www.metro.us/sports/boston/aaron-hernandez-conspiracy-
theory-history-tom-brady-donald-trump-robert-kraft

Aaron Hernandez conspiracy theory: History with Tom Brady,
Donald Trump, Robert Kraft

Did Hernandez kill himself to ruin the Patriots' day at the
White House?

The timing of everything is extremely strange, given that the
Patriots are being honored today at the White House with Trump,
who is close with Kraft and Brady.
http://bubosblog.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html

Brat-halla

There is a site with a pretty funny take on Norse mythology. It
is a web comic called Brat-Halla and takes the approach of the
Norse mythology meets Brady Bunch. How does Odin, the All Father,
live up to his name? Is it really just one big happy family
Norse History for Bostonians: The Prose Edda for Bostonians ...

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/.../the-prose-edda-for-bostonians-
gylfaginning-part-iv

about the Tom Brady of the Gods, ... So that's the deal with
Thor but Odin's alsah got this othah son Balder n' he's like the
fuckin' Tom Brady'ah the gods. ... fightin' off a bunch'ah
fuckin' jehrkoffs from Denvah at the 20 yahd line ...
Until the end, Hernandez believed he could get away with murder ...

nypost.com/2015/.../until-the-end-hernandez-believed-he-could-
get-away-with-murd...

Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of the murder of Odin Lloyd ...
Still believing it is possible - even likely - to get away with
murder. ... Jesse Watters Is On Vacation After On-Air Ivanka
Trump CommentsHuffingtonpost.com.
Trump thinks he can get away with anything - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2017/.../trump-thinks-he-can-get-away-with-anything-opinion-zelizer/

... "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot
somebody and I wouldn't lose voters.
GodCaster Odin Wish Casting Mind Machine - Real Mind Control Power

www.xtrememind.com/godcaster-odin-wish-casting-mind-machine/

He punched a button on the Godcaster Odin and lightning flashed.
His wish was complete.
Len Trexler | Archer Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

archer.wikia.com/wiki/Len_Trexler

Leonard "Len" Trexler is the head of ODIN, one of Malory's
former lovers, and ... several other ISIS employees put a Soviet
mind control microchip in his head to ...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8320752/1/The-High-Price-Of-Mind-Control-Removal

The High Price Of Mind Control Removal
By: JalendaviLady

On departure from Midgard, Thor learns Loki's actions were not
entirely his choice. Just what will removing the influence on
his mind cost Loki and the rest of Odin's family? And what will
happen when the Avengers have to get involved?
odin | In Search of Black Assassins

https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/odin/

Children were stripped naked, raped, hunted down and killed - as
were children in an Australian CIA/MK ULTRA mind control program
according to an

This case is SO MUCH BIGGER than you think. It goes to the very
HIGHEST Levels; we have to keep pulling the strings."

-William Colby, Former Director of the CIA, Investigator of the
Franklin Cover

Norway, Land of the Odin and the Vikings, is the only country in
Northern Europe with wooden churches from the Middle Ages still
intact.[38] Christianity in the three pagan warlord kingdoms of
Denmark, Norway, and Sweden all took shape along the same time
period in the Middle Ages along beside Wodan's (Odin) pagan
Temple at Uppsala as above.[39] What was going on at Wodan's
Temple?

"Like Odin, Wodan was the god of hanging. The Cimbri sometimes
hanged their captives over the bronze cauldrons, while the
priestess cut their throats. These sacrifices to Wodan would
then later be thrown into sacred lakes

Just how deep are you willing to sink down the Rabbit Hole?

Tags: Allen Dulles, mind control, MK-ULTRA, monarch child,
monarch, andrew breitbart, football league, New World Order, nfl,
odin, william colby, William Randolph Hearst, wodin, wotan
Kyle Kennedy Photos: Pictures of Aaron Hernandez's 'Gay Lover'

heavy.com/sports/2017/04/kyle-kennedy-aaron-hernandez-facebook-photos.../8/

Aaron Hernandez's gay lover was Kyle Kennedy, reports to the
Daily Mail. ... just after Hernandez's death, speculated that
Odin Lloyd knowing of Hernandez's bisexuality could have been a
possible motive for the murder.
Next Next post: Donald Trump Admits He's Bisexual at Wisconsin Rally

https://youreadygrandma.com/.../donald-trump-admits-hes-bisexual-at-wisconsin-rally...

(Janesville, WI) Donald Trump is known for saying shocking
things at his rallies, but today in Wisconsin he wowed the crowd
with a stunning ...
Bisexuals for Trump. : The_Donald - Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5hbko6/bisexuals_for_trump/

I was wondering if there are any other DJT supporters that swing
in other directions. As I myself, am bisexual. I always tell
people that Trump...
Hernandez's hidden bisexuality probed as murder motive: report - NY ...

www.nydailynews.com/.../hernandez-lloyd-murder-stemmed-hidden-sexuality-report-art...

Late Patriots star Aaron Hernandez's murder of friend Odin Lloyd
may have been motivated by the victim knowing that Hernandez was
bisexual ...
Bisexual Viking - Meta Religion

www.meta-religion.com/Archaeology/Europe/viking/bisexual_viking.htm

An ancient wooden carving of the bisexual Viking god Odin
suggests the prehistoric timber circle monument Seahenge and
ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE Between European Vigilante ...

100percentfedup.com/all-hell-is-about-to-break-loose-between-european-vigilante-gr...

The self-styled 'Soldiers of Odin' march in a mob, wearing
bomber jackets ... Senator DESTROYS Yates For Defying Trump
Travel Ban [Video]
SOLDIERS OF ODIN LAUNCH OFFENSIVE TO HUNT EXTREMISTS ...

... of Odin held a "patrol" at a Denver-area mosque, escalating
their int. ... IN GRAND CONSPIRACY TO ...
Why Odin is One-Eyed - Norse Mythology for Smart People

norse-mythology.org/tales/why-odin-is-one-eyed/

On one occasion, he hanged himself, wounded himself with his
spear, and fasted ... the works of the great canonical poets,
that use vision as a metaphor for perceiving and ... Given that
Odin's eye was sacrificed in order to obtain an enhanced ...
Hadith about Dajjal One Eye Lord is not one Eyed? - Islam Stack ...

https://islam.stackexchange.com/.../hadith-about-dajjal-one-eye-lord-is-not-one-eyed

Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ï·º) said: There is never a
prophet who has not warned the Ummah of that one-eyed liar;
behold he is ...
The Russian Chechens

By German Sadulayev, special to Prague Watchdog

St. Petersburg

Someone recently posted on the Internet a podcast about a "
forgotten campaign" the Vikings conducted in Chechnya during
the eleventh century. There were mentions of a runic chronicle
inscribed by the warrior Aki, of a leader named Sordzh, and many
other details, including Viking burial grounds that had
allegedly been discovered in Chechnya

However, if something of the kind did take place - and we are
entitled to that hypothesis, for the Vikings' energy knew no
bounds, and they reached North America - it might have been
because they believed that the Caucasus was the site of the city
of Asgard, the city of the gods, and because Odin had commanded
them to make an expedition to his sacred land.
'Soldiers of Allah' to Combat Norwegian 'Soliders of Odin ... - Breitbart

www.breitbart.com/.../powder-keg-soldiers-of-allah-to-combat-
norwegian-soliders-of...

The mysterious alt-right “Soldiers of Odin” vigilante group has
warned Norway could “get dangerous” as local Islamists reveal
they have formed ...
Clash Of The Gods: It's Odin Versus Allah In Norway Where Social ...

www.zerohedge.com/.../clash-gods-its-odin-versus-allah-norway-
where-social-upheav...

Vigilantism does not belong in Norway, whether they do it in the
name of Odin or Allah. I assume that the police, who are the
only ones who ...
Yahweh vs Allah vs Odin vs Zeus - Who would win? | Yahoo Answers

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121230080610AAWehvA

Well let's put all our screws back on and see it as it is: hell
and heaven are perceptions of the mind. Therefore, who would win
between Yahweh and
Super Bowl merchandise aY3 - Tola Lewis

www.tolalewis.com/inc1ude/Lancel-Soldes-ukorba-9928821.html

"Odin! Odin! Odin!" they chanted. As the hearse drawn apart,
teammates with the 27yearold Lloyd wandered away, tears loading
straight down their people.

A huge selection of the bereaved respect

The actual Cathedral of the Almost holy Nature in Boston's
Mattapan neighborhood would not hold all lancel soldes the
bereaved, which included folks the actual Birkenstock boston
Bandits, which wore his or her cycling jerseys and chanted Lloyd's
identify because their coffin ended up lancel pas cher being
positioned inside hearse, as outlined by Yahoo!.

Odin would likely bike 30 kilometers to operate as well as was
focused on his / her oldschool Rim.

The particular reverend urged mourners to never "harbor
resentment.

One of their Bandit teammates, Wendell Delk mentioned, "Players
aren't lancel sac irritated. We've got no animosity. We just
want end.Inch

Odin | Red vs. Blue Fanon Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

rvbf.wikia.com/wiki/Odin

Odin and his Director get along well enough. There hasn't been
any sort of animosity between the two and Odin and his Director
trust each other's
judgement.------------------------------------------------------------------

NORSE MYTHOLOGY

hafapea.com/norsepages/norse.html

The reason for this animosity was the god's fear that the giants
were envious ... Odin, disguised as a worker, kills off all nine
of his field workers to get hired by him. ... Hrym - The frost
giant who stood at the helm of the ship made of dead men's ...
Giants stun 18-0 Patriots in Super Bowl XLII: Flashback Friday |
Giants ...

giantswire.usatoday.com/.../new-york-giants-stun-18-0-new-england-patriots-super-b...

Patriots awarded '19-0' trademark nine years after Super Bowl
XLII loss to Giants. ...
Superbowl | Growing Up Khan

https://growingupkhan.wordpress.com/tag/superbowl/

Odin's beloved Patriots won the Superbowl and Odin was very
excited about this. It's amazing how quickly he recognizes the
Patriots.
http://www.samefacts.com/2008/08/international-affairs/putin-
power-worship-and-the-right/

Foreign policy "realists" and neocons share an important
characteristic: they both subscribe to what C.S. Lewis called
the great contemporary heresy: that evil is more powerful than
good, and that good cannot survive without an admixture of evil
to give it strength. Orwell identified the same basic
psychological kink as "power worship," and thought it was linked
to cowardice.

So when Vladimir Putin shows that a willingness to use violence
and break civilized norms sometimes succeeds, people on the
right who hate and fear him as much as I do jump to the
conclusion that what America needs is leaders like Vladimir
Putin, willing to "take risks" with other people's lives.

Feh.

Pardon me of you've heard this one before, but it's my favorite
parable from John F. Kennedy about why it's a bad idea to
sacrifice central values for apparent advantages:

"Father Odin, knowing that the secret which the Aesir needed to
defeat the Frost Giants at the Gotterdämmerung was held by a
certain witch, went to her and asked the price of her secret.
The witch replied, "Your right eye." Odin, knowing better than
to bargain, plucked out his eye, laid it on the table, and
demanded the secret. The witch said, "Watch with both eyes."
Atlantis Bible A1: Merkel and Putin 1 - Google Books Result

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1329756436

... the most valiant of the slain and carry them off to a place
called Valhalla where they would wait to join the army of Odin
in the last battle at the end of the world
https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/gay-american-actor-makes-
waves-in-russias-closeted-entertainment-scene-43804

The coming-out of American actor Odin Lund Biron, who plays a
starring role in one of Russia's most popular sitcoms, has
rattled the Russian show business community, where homosexuality
remains taboo.

The 30-year-old Minnesotan - better known to Russian television
viewers as Phil Richards, the keen American medical intern on
hit sitcom "Interny" - revealed earlier this week in an
interview with New York Magazine that he is gay.

Biron stars alongside Ivan Okhlobystin, arguably one of Russia's
most outspoken entertainment personalities, who is well-known
for his homophobic diatribes.

Okhlobystin, who plays Biron's merciless supervisor on the show,
tweeted that he "banged his head against the wall and cursed
fate" when he heard that his co-star was a "sodomite."

Okhlobystin - a 48-year-old father of six who served in the
Orthodox Church until his priesthood was suspended in 2010 - has
publicly advocated for homosexuals to be stripped of their
rights to vote, referring to members of the LGBT community as a
"living danger to his children."

"I'd burn them [homosexuals] all alive in the oven," Okhlobystin
said during a public appearance in the Siberian city of
Novosibirsk in 2013.
http://www.romanianstudies.org/content/2013/03/love-at-the-time-
of-swine-flu-fragment-by-constantin-roman/

My dear Vicar, you should not be so surprised: you know that I
am Russian Orthodox, my wife is Roman Catholic and our children
are Church of England: we are a very oecumenical family indeed,
but you are right in expecting us here more often. This is the
church founded by our ancestors, who were here when William the
Conqueror came over, well, even before that, if I were to think
of the Vikings. Story goes that our Viking ancestor, Cerdic, of
the House of Odin, raped all the women in this village, and
nailed their husbands' skins to the church door. One single
villager escaped. He was, at the time, in the woods, herding the
swine: he must have been your ancestor!" The Vicar was not going
to raise to the occasion: he ignored my provocation, saying
instead: `You must come to the Vicarage, for tea. We shall have
scones, specially baked for you in the oven!'
The All-Encompassing Eye of Ukraine: Ivan Nechui-Levyts'kyi's ...

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1442650087

Perhaps it was something he had been planning earlier and
brought to ... by Mikhail Saltykov-Shchedrin, "Povest' otom, kak
odin muzhik dvukh generalov ...
ODESSA - Lyrics - International Lyrics Playground

lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/o/odessa.shtml

One passing ship gave word that you have moved out of your old
flat. You love the Vicar more then words can say. Tell him to
pray that I won't melt away. And I'll ...
Rods From God: The Truth of Call of Duty's Killer Satellite |
Featured ...

www.escapistmagazine.com/.../10712-Rods-From-God-The-Truth-of-
Call-of-Duty-s-...

That station, the Orbital Defense Initiative (ODIN), has the
power to bombard ... this weapon could threaten the world as
sure as any nuclear arsenal. ... from the hijacked ODIN, your
suit burning away in the upper atmosphere, ...
Scandinavian Conference on Artificial Intelligence--91 : "Odin's ravens"

https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/002530960

"Odin's ravens", proceedings of the SCAI '91, Roskilde, Denmark
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/144818944237794758/

The Raven is most closely associated with Odin, and as such, are
birds of cunning, swift moving intelligence, esoteric wisdom,
victory, war and death. Odin's two ravens, named Huginn and
Muninn (translated as "thought" and "memory" respectively) sit
at each of his shoulders and whisper in his ears all they see
and hear. Shamanically, they represent the mind of the seer,
flying silently through the 9 worlds of the universe, gathering
hidden knowledge, gaining in wisdom, insight and inspiration. As
birds of omens, the flight of ravens were used in predicting the
future, while their harsh cries foretold the outcome of battles.
Carrion birds associated with death, ravens will accompany the
souls of the dead to the various afterworlds, and as such are
blessed with the clear vision of the mysteries of life, death
and rebirth.
http://www.poemeleon.org/odins-cove/

Odin's Cove #7

Wings so black they look green. If a raven hears gunshots,
it flies over, happy. Crow-killer, bark-peeler, spike-billed

ego river. In the parking lot the raven walks leaning forward,
hands back, like a clerk keeping his coattails out of the mud.

Is it true they will eat your dreams down to the fingers?
No, not really, because they would eat those too.

How ravens got so smart:

they open up each other's heads, take out the brains,
lick them,
put them back.

Edgar Allen Poe thought he was writing about ravens
when it was only some crows. A raven can open a baby

abalone with a rock, can open the locked lids
of dumpsters, open an account in your name

and clean you out faster than a con pulling
the world's fastest con job. In Nazi Germany,

extermination vans were called Black Ravens.
Who is smarter, people or God? We invented

a way to play Mendelssohn on the violin;
God invented ravens. Most ravens can speak

English, German, Dutch, Norse-
but only to Odin.

I am not completely ... konechno zhe odin xitrozhopiy muzhik,
a vovse ne robot
Ravens coach John Harbaugh says he's 'going Trump,' says ...

www.baltimoresun.com/.../ravens/ravens.../bal-john-harbaugh-says-hes-going-trump-...

Ravens coach John Harbaugh said he was "going Trump," Saturday
railing against government inaction and saying we "build the
wall" with
Project Odin's Eye - Intel Whistleblower Describes Adding Backdoors ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/.../project_odins_eye_intel_whistleblower_describes/

Project Odin's Eye - Intel Whistleblower Describes Adding
Backdoors to The Intel Management Engine, Compromising Every
Intel Machine ...
Odin (firmware flashing software) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin_(firmware_flashing_software)

Odin is a utility software developed and used internally by
Samsung which can be used to flash a Custom Recovery firmware
image to a Samsung Android
The CIA is hacking Samsung Smart TVs, according to WikiLeaks docs ...

https://www.theverge.com/.../wikileaks-cia-hacking-documents-ios-android-samsung

WikiLeaks has published a new set of documents that shed light
on the CIA's hacking capabilities. ... The documents describe a
number of remote exploits and hacking tools, similar to the NSA'
s ANT catalog published by Der Spiegel in 2013. ... Another of
the published exploits ...
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Odin

I see the world I just programmed, and I see that what I saw was
good and redundant, and also not bad. "

~ Odin

The New World Order

George W. Bush is a secret part of the New World Order headed up
by Odin and others, to try and take control of the world over
from Loki who heads up the old world order. When Jesus went on a
coffee break about 2,000 years ago, he brought Loki back to life
and gave him control of Christianity and the world. Loki
established the old world order and converted many pagans and
other religious people into Christians. Odin and the other
Asgardian gods were reborn, and now seek to take back control of
humankind and give control of Christianity back to Jesus, if
they can just convince Jesus to take back control and end his
coffee break.
Odin has a plan | Archive of Our Own

archiveofourown.org/tags/Odin%20has%20a%20plan

Odin has a plan. ll. And Loki will never leave Asgard. It is one
of Odin's best ideas.
Supporters gather for 'March 4 Trump' rallies around U.S. - LA Times

www.latimes.com/.../la-na-essential-washington-updates-supporters-gather-for-march-...

Supporters of President Trump are convening at Trump Tower, the
Washington Monument and other spots around the country to show
their ...

Viking God Odin Down To Last 4 Worshipers - The Onion - America's ...

www.theonion.com/audio/viking-god-odin-down-to-last-4-worshipers-13954

Dennis Rodman severely botches assassination attempt of top
North Korean officials .... The Onion Looks Back At The First
100 Days And 10 Plagues Of The Trump Administration ...
http://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/GOD%20OF%20WAR
THE BATTLE BEGIN
WITH SWORDS IN THE WIND
HAIL GODS OF WAR!
SONS OF ODIN WE FOUR
BY THE HAMMER OF THOR
RIDE DOWN FROM THE SKY
ANOTHER IS BORN ANOTHER SHALL FALL
"Odin the Nuclear Wanderer" FALLOUT 4 sung by 'Dion' (Grk. "God ...

Nov 13, 2015 - Uploaded by deadkennedys555

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21196... for genuine CHAOS MAGIC
SPELLCRAFT, HYPERREALITY ...
Are you created in God's image? | New England Patriots Forums ...

https://www.patsfans.com > ... > Religion and Lighthearted Discussion

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a... ...
Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
Aaron Hernandez, not guilty or delusional? - Bodybuilding.com Forums

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155907933

Aaron Hernandez wrote a pen pal a letter from inside his jail
cell, declaring his innocence, saying his murder charges are God's
plan, and ...
In a scathing interview, sheriff discusses the evil of Aaron Hernandez ...

rare.us/.../in-a-scathing-interview-sheriff-discusses-the-evil-of-aaron-hernandez-in-fri...

He paints a great picture of how delusional Hernandez is,
especially when it comes to getting out of jail.
Daily Bible illustrations, original readings. Evening series

https://books.google.com/books?id=XpkCAAAAQAAJ

Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods,' and we do not read that
they either attempted to ... the act of one serpent eating
others could not have been a delusion.
Documents detail Aaron Hernandez's troubled time in prison | NFL ...

www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/...aaron-hernandez.../c4hdkgwhgzwl1p0q28pc7tvxr

... He also had delusions of one day returning to the NFL
Leviticus 22:2 "Tell Aaron and his sons to treat with respect ... -
Bible Hub

biblehub.com/leviticus/22-2.htm

"Speak to Aaron and his sons so that they abstain from the holy
things of the .... loves the souls of the people, suffer them to
continue in this dangerous delusion.
The Bible Delusion: 101 'Hang On A Minute' Moments; And God's ...

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=132665909X

Aaron and his sons are chosen to minister to God in the priest's
office, despite the fact that having actually seen God before
Moses went up the mount, within a ...
America Under A Strong Delusion - The Word on Politics

thewordonpolitics.com/america-under-a-strong-delusion/

Just as that young man had no clue at all that the very God he
denied was using him to expose his foolishness and fulfill God's
plan, the ...
Cruelty and Violence - Skeptic's Annotated Bible

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

Moses and Aaron ask the Pharaoh to let all the Israelites go
into the desert to pray for three days, or else God will kill
them all "with pestilence, or with the sword.
What Does the Bible Say About Elvis Aaron Presley? - OpenBible.info

https://www.openbible.info/topics/elvis_aaron_presley

.. fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and
harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction
The Hound of the Lord - CatholicMom.com - Celebrating Catholic ...

catholicmom.com > Articles from Our Contributors

The Hound of the Lord. The Hound of the Lord ... had a dream
that a little dog was running about with a torch in his mouth. ...
We can never learn everything there is to know about God, and ...
Elvis Presley LP : His Hand In Mine (180g, limited edition) - Bear ...

https://www.bear-family.com/presley-elvis-his-hand-in-mine-180g-
limited-edition.html

Rock 'n' Roll LP album of Elvis Presley »His Hand In Mine (180g,
limited edition)« order ... Elvis Presley (full name Elvis Aaron
Presley) is the most outstanding ... both hit the charts like
his 1956 smash 'Don't Be Cruel b/w Hound Dog', plus 15 ...
The Senseless Cruelty of Donald J. Trump - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trumps-cruel.../501554/

Donald J. Trump has a cruel streak. He willfully causes pain and
distress to others. And he repeats this public behavior so
frequently that it's fair ...
Aaron Hernandez wasted future of endless possibilities | Sports ...

www.sportsbusinessnews.com/node/26923

What a ridiculous and senseless waste. Aaron Hernandez had
played in a Super Bowl and signed a $40 million contract
extension before his 24th birthday. ... was announced, guilty by
"reason of extreme atrocity or cruelty.
Trump to proclaim National Day of Patriotism, spokesman says

www.cnbc.com/.../trump-to-proclaim-national-day-of-patriotism-
spokesman-says.htm...

Whenever Trump's National Day of Patriotism may fall, it shouldn't
be confused with previous presidential proclamations of
Patriot Day.
THE MEANING OF PATRIOTISM

www.skeptic.ca/meaning_of_patriotism.htm

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Similarly, from
Thoreau, "Patriotism ... Oscar Wilde said "Patriotism is the
virtue of the vicious." Leo Tolstoy described ...
If the Patriots cheated, they're hardly alone | ProFootballTalk

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/.../if-the-patriots-
cheated-theyre-hardly-alone/

With the Patriots preparing to embark on their fourth Super Bowl
victory ... If what they do is cheating, plenty of teams have
cheated over the years. .... media) so often hold them up as
examples of winning "the right way", and ...
SBNation: 'Patriots Have a Trump Problem' - CNS News

www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/sbnation-patriots-have-trump-problem

Pats fans doubled-down in response, and a fierce loyalty took
root in Massachusetts ... "The night before the election, Trump
said that Brady and Belichick supported ..... They HAVE to find
a reason so it's because they "cheat".
Conspiracy Selected Articles: Patriots Let Tebow Go; Prayers Not ...
anti-matrix.org/Convert/Articles.../Conspiracy-Selected-Articles-130901214224.html

... for the Broncos in 2010. Bill Belichick said that the
cutting of Tebow was not related
Pat Robertson: Those Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God's Plan

www.snopes.com/2017/02/17/pat-robertson-revolting-against-god/

... people who oppose President Trump are 'revolting against
what God's plan is for ... These other people have been trying
to destroy America.
How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League - Esquire

www.esquire.com/news-politics/a41135/donald-trump-usfl/

... The business plan: compete with the NFL-sport's one true,
grim superpower, whom ..... That kind of opposition only
prompted Trump to proclaim: "If God wanted football in ...
Rev. Graham: Keep President Trump in Your Prayers, The Left Is ...

www.cnsnews.com/.../rev-graham-keep-president-trump-your-prayers-left-trying-dest...

"Let's pray that God will give President Donald J. Trump wisdom
and ... Graham noted that Trump said at the gathering, "for
those of us in ... The rooms in the White House have gotten too
crammed with liberals seeking to destroy Trump. .... The LORD
GOD has HIS perfect plan and it will come to pass as you ...
Tim Tebow Says Trump Full Of Shit; Will Not Speak At GOP Convention

deadspin.com/tim-tebow-says-trump-full-of-shit-will-not-speak-at-go-1783727874

Much like many of Tim Tebow's wobbly passes, presidential
nominee Donald Trump's promise that the former NFL quarterback
would be ...
Finally Meaning Revealed! "American Pie, The Day that Music Died ...

www.beliefnet.com/.../finally-meaning-revealed-american-pie-the-day-that-music-die...

The players tried for a forward pass ... 'Cause the players
tried to take the field, ... youth culture clashing with the
government violently, using a football metaphor.
Descent into Madness - Xeiana - Thor (Movies)

archiveofourown.org/series/64216

It was only time until a plan would be set into motion, where a
God will fall and the madness will begin to grow. Nothing could
have prepared for ...
Skittishly assassinating muzhik gluttonizing potted provincially
frothier exudate ... Assaulted Salvatore planning, David tennant
essay shakespeare touchstone defecating ... Reviviscent Odin
emasculated, x-heights faradizes instruct flintily.

Vykhozhu odin ia na dorogu. Odin za drugim.
Odin plius odin dzhodzho moies skachat besplatno listen
http://odin.az/topic/135-monarx-layih%C9%99si-v%C9%99-yaxud-
insanlar%C4%B1n-idar%C9%99-olunmas%C4%B1/

Odin Intellectual Community

Monarx layihəsi və yaxud insanların idarə olunması
Monarch project adı ilə tanınan bu layihə əsasən nasist
Almaniyasında insanların idarə olunması üçün istifadə edilib.
Deqiqleshdirsem yaxshi olacaq. will.i.am creative insandir
mne dvadtsat odin god
vy poni'maete? odin Dvor, eight rabotnikov eight rabotnits
I byl v etom tsekhu odin dyadka, Mironych, let 50, kazalsya on mne
togda drevnim starikom.
Ezheli odin chelovek postroil, drugoj zavsegda razobrat smozhet.
Odin raz on vse zhe menia chut ne Pojmal, no ia nyrnul pod nego
i rvanulsia ...
Has the husband, odin-dva-three child, job, kitchen or cuisine.
All three aliens gave their races' equivalent of sonorous nods.
... Lives on zavedenomu to the schedule ... About swines of muzhiks
knows all. slabO postavit vse eti pamjatniki na Maarjamae i zazhech odin
vechnyj ogon na vseh uchastnikov II Mirivoi voiny
A vot vychitala kak muzhik prosit plan mesti kotu razrabotat))).
"Kak peredat ..... konets odin muzhik prosnulsya i tebe zasadil
s pokhmelugi. Irremissible actinoid Odin entrapped gogo government
proposal writing ... Povest' o tom kak odin muzhik dvuh generalov
prokormil land poor, odin pesok; and the steppe chernozem,
chernozem but this is often poydet uzh odin krestyanskÑ–y:
unto odnih cheap gingerbread

Aside from rare individuals with extremely flexible vocal
apparatus, the two species couldn't produce the sounds of each
others' languages, but they could learn to understand them. That
understanding represented a triumph over the gulf that yawned
between completely alien evolutions

And in a sudden flash of insight she wondered if the willingness
of Heart Worlds like her own native Odin to be passive
accomplices in the Corporate Worlds' political sodomizing of the
Fringe Worlds might have less to do with all the well-known
rationalizations than with simple, elemental, unadmitted envy.

Though the dacha owner's permanent rank was that of Admiral of
the Fleet, he was entitled to be addressed for life by the title
he'd held at the time of his retirement. "I believe I'm expected."

Kozlov thanked the pilot and emerged into the summer warmth,
smoothing nonexistent imperfections out of her black-and-silver
uniform. She looked around at the landscape, which she'd heard
was about as similar as you could get on this planet to a
peninsula of Old Terra called the Crimea.
The Real Story of the "Football" That Follows the President
Everywhere

www.smithsonianmag.com/.../real-story-football-follows-president-everywhere-1809...

The Football also provides the commander in chief with a
simplified menu of nuclear strike options-allowing him to decide,
for example, whether to destroy all ...
Donald Trump says Tom Brady is 'totally innocent' in Deflategate - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../donald-trump-says-tom-brady-
is-totally-innocent-in...

This isn't the first time Trump has backed Brady. Shortly after
the NFL's Wells Report on Deflategate was released, Trump
tweeted that Brady ...
Random Mar-A-Lago Guest Posts Selfie With "Nuclear Football ...

www.zerohedge.com/.../indiscriminate-mar-lago-member-poses-
nuclear-football-and-...

... I don't know...that "football" looks pretty deflated to me.

Chemodanchik nomer odin" [Briefcase number one]
The World Was Never Closer To Nuclear War Than On Jan. 25, 1995 ...

www.businessinsider.com/the-world-has-never-been-closer-to-nuclear-war-than-it-wa...

When Norwegian Kolbjørn Adolfsen gave the nod to send a Black
Brant ... of Norway to study the aurora borealis, he wasn't
concerned at all.
Norwegian rocket incident - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

The Norwegian rocket incident, also known as the Black Brant
scare, occurred on January 25, 1995, when a team of Norwegian ...
and the nuclear weapons command suitcase was brought to Russian
president Boris Yeltsin, who then had to ...
http://norwegianabc.com/lesson/19

God kveld. Good evening. Yes, it is evening here. In the
nineteenth norwegianABC.com lesson, we are saying hello from a
hotel room in Hurgada, where Jan has been sitting on the bed
from midday with his head lowered because of the lost suitcase.
Jan, cheer up!

How can I not be disappointed, if they cannot find my big yellow
suitcase with all the Norwegian goodies and presents to Lisa.

Students, if you feel you have not learnt these noe and noen
rules, rewind the record and listen to them again, because now
we will do some tasks. Are you saying you are scared?  Alright,
before the exercise, let's relax and listen to "Fakta om Norge".
Today we will tell you about the Scandinavian mythology.

It is known that Scandinavian mythology has developed slowly,
the importance of gods and heroes has changed in different times
and places. However, the cult of Odin has spread from West
Germany to Scandinavia quite recently, when the myths were
written down. Older deities of less importance (Ullr, the god of
fertility Njord and Heimdall) have lost popularity when Odin
became more important. Odin was related to learning, wisdom,
poetry, and magic.
2018-08-08 22:37:26 UTC
@
_