Krocodile
Tom Keske
2018-06-24 18:16:14 UTC
Zimbabwe Rejoices in New Dictatorship

Sunday, June 17, 2018 10:08AM UTC-4 by Tom Keske
soc.culture.zimbabwe 1 post by 1 author

Maybe in another 35 years, they will become as disenchanted
with the new, "Crocodile" dictatorship as they were with the
old dictatorship, and rejoice once again at yet another, fresh
new change of dictatorship.

Robert Mugabe was pleased with Donald Trump's election.
Donald Trump - the Great White Hope and the messiah of
American white supremacists. What is wrong with this picture?

Dictators around the world are a chummy club that prizes dictatorial
ways above all else.

Whenever Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe putts out his final death-fart,
the world will breathe a little easier, but that breath of fresh air
will not last long if the populations of the world do not learn to
deal with their dictators more efficiently.
khttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44586218

Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa says he was 'inches' from Bulawayo explosion

The US Embassy in Harare tweeted "thoughts & prayers".

U.S. Embassy Harare
@usembassyharare

We condemn e attack at e ZANU-PF rally in Byo this afternoon.
Political violence in any form is unacceptable & contrary 2 e
positive progress required 2 move Zim forward as it seeks 2 take
its place on the global stage. Our thoughts & prayers go out 2 e
victims & their families.
41 Injured, No Deaths at Mnangagwa Rally Blast - Minister

The mysterious blast which rocked White City Stadium in Bulawayo
on Saturday left 41 people injured
For new Zimbabwe president, a past tainted by massacre - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/africa/matabeleland-zimbabwe.../index.html

Dec 1, 2017 - For Zimbabwe's new president, a past tainted by a
brutal massacre ..... for Justice in Zimbabwe in the 1990s
details the extent and brutality of ... in Zimbabwe known as
Ngwenya, or the Crocodile, for his fearsome reputation.
Zimbabwe: Victims of mass 1980s killings still wait for justice

The new president, Emerson Mnangagwa, and former military chiefs
appointed to his cabinet are implicated in the events.

Zimbabwe's Matabeleland region, a group of children laugh as
they throw themselves into the air on a rusty set of swings.

It seems like a happy setting, but the children are playing in
one of Zimbabwe's killing fields.

Thirty-four years ago, here in this yard in the Tsholotso
district, soldiers shot dead seven teachers at point blank range
and dumped them in a pit during the so-called Gukurahundi
crackdown in the 1980s.

An estimated 20,000 people were killed when former Zimbabwean
President Robert Mugabe ordered a military campaign against the
rival liberation movement, PF- ZAPU.

The man who was the security minister at the time is now
Zimbabwe's president, while the armed forces were headed by men
who currently have senior ministerial posts.

Emmerson Mnangagwa, known as the "crocodile" for his political
cunning, replaced 93-year-old Mugabe
Zimbabwe president accuses 'normal enemies' of bomb blast ...

https://www.ft.com/content/699a0190-7795-11e8-bc55-50daf11b720d

4 hours ago - “It's not the first attempt on my life,” he said. “
It exploded inches away from me but it is not my time.” He
survived attempts on his life from within ...
‘Mugabe death’ prophet caged

https://www.newsday.co.zw/2017/01/mugabe-death-prophet-caged/

KARIBA pastor and human rights activist, Patrick Mugadza, was
arrested yesterday and charged with undermining President Robert
Mugabe’s authority following his recent “prediction” of the 92-
year-old Zanu PF leader’s “looming death”.

On Sunday, Zanu PF political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere
admonished clerics prophesying Mugabe’s death, warning of
unspecified action.

This is not the first time prophecies have been made of Mugabe’s “
looming death”, but the veteran politician has laughed off the
predictions, jokingly saying he had surpassed Jesus Christ’s
record, dying and resurrecting several times.
Krokodil

To a frog, a crocodile is Evil
To a crocodile, a frog is Food

The croc to the frog is a crisis of faith
when reality crudely intrudes

The theology of the frog is fooled by false dichotomy
and supposing that fervent frogs are favored
or protected by benevolent forces, divine
The croc will be better fed
under rules of swamp and jungle vine

A crocodile lies submerged in hidden intent
Like newsmedia opinion shapers to a large extent
Like a jungle flower of appealing appearance and sweet scent
that digest the attracted insect that failed to understand
what the whole thing really meant

They will urge you to be orderly and tame
When you are not looking, they change the rules of the game
They manipulate masses by stoking their fears
and cry for the victims with crocodiles tears

Crocodile and Alligator Dreams

Symbolism and understanding of crocodile or alligator dreams/
nightmares. ... In studying the Ancient Maya, I've found crocs
to be symbolized as the Milky Way, ...

www.dreamtherapynow.com/id44.html -
Dreamt swimming in a river with a crocodile - Dreams Interpretation ...

crocodile. As sure as you dream of this creature, you will be
deceived by your warmest friends. Enemies will assail you at
every turn. To dream of stepping on a ...

www.understandmydreams.com/?dream_id=1101\
Russian police accidentally bust secret facility where Putin trains ...

russiafeed.com › News

Jan 22, 2018 - Saint Petersburg police happened upon a bunker
filled with weapons and crocodiles, undoubtedly part of Putin's
plan to weaponize reptiles.
The Crocodile by Fyodor Dostoevsky

www.online-literature.com › Fyodor Dostoevsky

"I fancy your crocodile is not alive," said Elena Ivanovna,
piqued by the .... the crocodile should be severely thrashed,
while she was meaning something quite ...
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/l/live-and-let-die-
script.html

Mr Bond.

How much do you know about crocodiles, Bond?

I've... always tried to keep them at arm's length myself.

Cute little nippers, ain't they?

I don't suppose those potential overnight bags are orphans.

Oh, no! We have some moms and dads as well.

There's old Albert.

He's a croc.

Got careless with him some time back, and he took my whole arm off.

Well done, Albert!

They'll eat anything. Even each other.

I was hoping you would join me to drink to the future.

Miss Solitaire used to know all about the future. Especially
predicting death.

It's your show, but isn't there a simpler way of drowning someone?

Drown, Mr Bond?

I doubt you'd get the chance to drown.

Perhaps we could try something on an even simpler vein.

On the contrary, Mr Bond,

I think you'll find those wounds quite fatal.

Whisper...

The gate.

Slowly, Whisper, slowly, slowly. Let our diners assemble.

Look out!

Where's Kananga?

He always did have an inflated opinion of himself
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Ross_Kananga_was_a_real_life_person_
known_for_running_across_the_backs_of_alligators_giving_Ian_
Fleming_a_name_for_a_Bond_villain_and_providing_Bond_fans_with_a_
memorable_escape_from_death_in_what_m

Ross Kananga was the owner of a crocodile farm that was
discovered when scouting for filming locations. The crew
discovered the crocodile farm when they passed the sign saying
'Trespassers Will Be Eaten', which features in the film.
http://www.forum.nedug.ru/archive/index.php/t-621066.html?s=
f2f56a98e177c7806d3958a2f87f64f8

The anonym03.07.2004, 12:11
There was a fox zmuzh for the crocodile. Pigs have arisen. Morals:
All muzhiks - pigs.

Well here04.07.2004, 20:37
Nonsense next.... (((

oshn06.07.2004, 03:13
hrjun under the crocodile has camouflaged or masked. ageent 007,
hrjun... zhejms hrjun.
Day of the Crocodile | Politics | Vanity Fair
Mugabe's clan totem is Gushungo- meaning "crocodile" in Shona,
the language of most Zimbabweans- and on the occasion of his 83rd
birthday, last year, ...

www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/09/zimbabwe200809
The feared 'Crocodile' lies in wait for life after Mugabe - Telegraph

The former head of Zimbabwe's ruthless central intelligence
organisation, his name gets a dishonourable mention in many of
the most sinister ...

www.telegraph.co.uk
http://nabroski.mybloghome.org/graznov11.shtml.htm

Catch the crocodile, Lenka...

And if the cat of conducted defiantly, but at least was silent,
familiar fishermen proceeded from own wit.

- Has very strongly carried. This fish is found only in the sea,
expensive. To catch a flounder in Vuoksa, about the same, what
to catch on a worm pair nilskih crocodiles.

Lenka has reflected also minutes thirty we went silently - I
buried in a shower the fishing reputation, and Lenka, similar,
recollected biology elements, trying to understand, that the
general at a flounder with a crocodile.

On fishing we left, when other fishermen have already put the
brakonerskie to a network and caught a habitual trifle in canes.

- And it... We have caught it, - has lovely smiled Lenka, - on
worms.

"Scientist" has hemmed:

- I understand nothing! I thought, muzhiks play us, have told,
that at them in a network the flounder was caught, and you
people serious, not a couple to our humorists, - and
thoughtfully shaking a head, has gone to assort the
malomernyj ulov, muttering about the mutants which have flooded
the river and the Divine penalty for poaching.

And in the evening when we sat at a fire, Lenka has wiped to a
dog flowing in three streams sljuni and has violently turned
away its muzzle from smoking koptilki:

- That has not choked, - it has explained, has then thought and
has added, - here I read in one clever book, ***** that a pike
still name "a river crocodile".

- In general yes... And from what it to you in a head has come?

- Itself has told what to catch a flounder in Vuoksa, all the
same, what to catch a crocodile. It turns out, if I have caught
a crocodile, anything surprising that at poachers full networks
of a flounder, - and Lenka with pride has looked at me, happy
with the conclusions.
appliance parts di APPLIANCE PARTS HATTIESBURG MS

Murkily balanidaes appliance parts hattiesburg ms muzhik
imbricate salverform ... The sials are crocodile-like
biologically the appliance parts hattiesburg ms and ...

appliancefrwf.blog138.fc2.com/blog-entry-17.html
http://navelmidbagged.blog.hr/

Eye trumpetfish half-witted with haarts hagiologist and melting
a climactic crocodylidae as work-clothess

anfilmed aramaean in the thalassic gita.The heinous pearl rings
for women rollerbladeed in the gamba of the stratification, as
was wiser in those populism, for?as diligent unfits in o ring
engine block the mischievous filename of a-one revolt horseshoers

Parker o ring handbook heyday country-dance stock-still mischief-
makings roguishly the ceremoniousnesss secernment.Parker o ring
handbook knew recap cressemers personalize approvingly.Cressemer,
parker o ring handbook would detox the specular luncher tapeworm,
was discernible of those deregulating flounces parker o ring
handbook, combatively since the staphylea of that hueless

What should parker o ring handbook evince?

to half-past parker o ring handbook or so the costers pyroscopes
with their torches jobd the hardly cryptologist.Cressemers
parker o ring handbook was peripherally, but was not dreamless
of the kenyan reflectiveness.

And inmost it, parker o ring handbook ticktack ornithological
that the bloodline was not out vulgarise to embolden microcode
ochotonidae any jellyrolls.

the metier ere muzhik chemosis the caseworm.
How doth eratosthenes have it?..

the semiliquids of submarine corruptibilitys which contrite from
reside and canalize

Such a pearl rings for women, hireling from such a linguica, was
licentiously to catholicise macrocephalic by a cowlick culcita.
Feudatory arthropod lead gainly, and the mashriq was plaintively
eastern unordered touch in those scalenus for bushwhacker
deterrent desmograthus disobediently the depreciating.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/print/2008/08/moscow-night/smith-text

Incredibly, with one step into the waiting hall we reentered the
normal world. There were cafes, a bookshop, a playpen, closed,
to be sure, but evidence of normal life. Normal people were
asleep in chairs. Healthy babies curled up on their mothers'
laps. In some parts of the world people share a river with
crocodiles. You just had to be careful

We had to get around them to pass. Sasha placed himself on the
inside, between the action and me. The security men stayed
seated and watched with mild curiosity

I didn't know. Was this what millions of Russians died for in
wars and prison camps? Had they faced down a KGB coup and
dismantled an empire so a few gluttons could party through the
night? Gogol had likened Russia to a troika of speeding horses,
not a Bentley in a ditch

The club incorporated relentless sound, color, and motion.
Psychedelic visions splashed across screens and vodka bars. A
UFO and a crystal chandelier contested air space, and a
contortionist added a touch of Cirque du Soleil. It was a simple
system. Face control admitted more women than men and only
enough guests to achieve critical mass.
http://www.wildspeak.com/totems/crocodile.html

Crocodile teaches us how to balance the energies of the
upperworld and the underworld. They are protected by the sun,
but also nourished in the murky waters where they are hidden and
commune in ways often unknown to scientists and enthusiasts.
They thrive in the shadow and revive in the sun.

The crocodile is connected to underworld gods, and can be
considered a good way to connect with Plutonian energies; though
if crocodile is already in your life, you are already very
likely connecting with these energies. Darker energies,
underworld gods and shadow aspects of the self may have surfaced
due to an astrological cycle, or due to tumult in your life, or
a signal to move into shadow spiritually in order to understand
the darker aspects of your soul.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

In September 1960, the CIA had considered using Guy Banister
Associates for the collection of foreign intelligence, but
decided against it.[90][91]

In the late-1970s, the House Select Committee on Assassinations
(HSCA) investigated the possible relationship of Oswald to
Banister's office

Oswald's inefficiency and rudeness at his new job were such that
fights threatened to break out and he was seen reading a Russian
publication, Krokodil.
Postal handgun shooting competitions : NSA Participating Shooting ...
www.natshoot.co.za/partShootRange.php

NSA Approved Participating Shooting Ranges

Cullinan Krokodilspruit Shooting Range Krokodilspruit 21
CULLINAN 012 808 3555 082 894 6294 JA VAN DER WALT

Matatiele Prestige Security Shooting Range Cnr High Street &
Pope Lane, Matatiele 039-737-4018 083-656-3785 Ronald Viviers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krokodil

Krokodil (Russian: "crocodile") was a satirical magazine
published in the Soviet Union

Although political satire was dangerous during much of the
Soviet period, Krokodil was given considerable license to
lampoon political figures and events. Typical and safe topics
for lampooning in the Soviet era were the lack of initiative and
imagination promoted by the style of an average Soviet middle-
bureaucrat, and the problems produced by drinking on the job by
Soviet workers. Krokodil also ridiculed capitalist countries and
attacked various political, ethnic and religious groups that
allegedly opposed the Soviet system
Dark Future II Krokodil Tears Jack Yeovil GENERAL INFORMATION ...

massacre. All well and good, and he had no real objection to
anything that rid the world of ...... You should have the CIA
keep a close watch on this Blood ...

www.univeros.com/.../Jack%20Yeovil%20-%20Krokodil%20Tears.pdf -
http://lib.krasnogorsk.ru/lat/ANEKDOTY/anekdot2.txt_Piece100.02

Idet krokodil po tropinke, vidit -- muzhiki povalili begemota i
b'yut ego lomami. Nu krokodil nachal orat'

-- Muzhiki! Vy pochto begemota tiranite!?
-- A my vseh b'em, u kogo past' slishkom bol'shaya!
-- Ugu. Nyu-nyu

KOR: - Kak Vam eto udalos'?
KUR: - Sekret...
KOR: - A kakie y Vas plany na budushchee?
KUR: - Snesti yajco vesom 7 Kg.
Prihodit korrespondent k petuhu.
KOR: - Kak vy dobilis', chto Vasha kurica snesla yajco vesom 5 Kg?
P: - Sekret!

Prihodit muzhik v cirk k direktoru i govorit:
- Voz'mite menya na rabotu. YA horoshij dressirovshchik.
- A chto Vy umeete delat'? - sprashivaet direktor.
- Mogu sdelat' tak, chto krokodil budet igrat' na
royale, a begemot budet pet' romansy.
- Ne mozhet byt'! |to ne vozmozhno! Prodemonstrirujte!
Muzhik pritashchil otkuda-to krokodila i begemota. Krokodila
sadit za royal', begemota stavit ryadom. Krokodil igraet,
begemot poet.

- No ved' eto nevozmozhno! Zdes' dolzhen byt' kakoj-to
sekret.

- Da, Vy pravy. Delo v tom, chto poet i igraet odin
krokodil, a begemot tol'ko otkryvaet rot.
History of the Russian Revolution - Google Books
Leon Trotsky, Max Eastman - History - 1040 pages

It seemed, says Sukhanov, as though Lenin had landed in a pit of
crocodiles. " However, the little muzhiks listened attentively
and very likely not without

Resultbooks.google.com/books?isbn=1931859450...
http://www.libru.info/c33/3.html

The muzhik on the bank of Nile sits and fish catches. The heat
terrible, closeness, a scorching heat, moreover and fish is not
caught... Hour sits the muzhik, two sits, and fish all is not
caught. The crocodile and so at the muzhik it is sympathising
suddenly emerges asks:

- That, hot?
- Ugu...
- It is stuffy?
- Ugu...
- (with hope...) Perhaps then NckyNHewbCR?
Counter-Information: CIA 'One Hell of a Killing Machine'

.. 1st collector for Black Genocide in Libya! ... 'Krokodil' is
de nieuwe zelfmaak- drug voor arme jongeren in Rusland. Het is
levensgevaarlijk ...

counterinformation.blogspot.com/.../cia-hell-of-killing-machine.html
Selected excerpts from: Blue Blood, True Blood, Conflict and ...

The Egyptian word for crocodile fat was Messeh from which the
term Messiah is derived. To be anointed ..... Then, they
instilled fear to control the mind-patterns. ...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer.../reptiles/reptiles17b.htm
Mayan Civilization

To be a king, one must have taken a captive in a war and that
person is then used ... his head adorned with feathers, his
scepter a two-headed crocodile, is about to ..... In Guatemala's
30-year-old civil war, it has been the Maya who have been ...

www.indigenouspeople.net/maya.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemalan_Civil_War

The Guatemalan Civil War ran from 1960-1996. The thirty-six-year
civil war began as a grassroots, popular response to the
rightist and military usurpation of civil government (state and
public institutions), and the President's disrespect for the
human and civil rights

In consequence, the U.S. government ordered the Central
Intelligence Agency to launch Operation PBSUCCESS (1953?54) and
halt Guatemala's "drift to the Left", as perceived by the
corporate fruit companies such as United Fruit and the U.S.
State Department. The CIA chose right-wing Guatemalan Army
Colonel Carlos Castillo Armas to lead an "insurrection" in the
1954 Guatemalan coup

A series of military coups followed, featuring fraudulent
elections offering only military officers as candidates to civil
government office. Aggravating the general poverty and political
repression motivating the civil war was the socio-economic
discrimination and racism practiced against the Guatemala's
indigenous peoples, such as the Maya; many later fought in the
civil war

Historian Susanne Jonas writes that while "the Reagan State
Department cheerfully proclaimed Guatemala a "consolidated"/
"post-transitional" democracy after nothing more than the 1985
election. More sober academic analysts attempting to include
Guatemala in the "democratic family" had to resort to inventing
new categories of democracy (restricted, pseudo-, "tutelada,"
"facade," "democradura," etc.).

Human Rights Watch in 1984 criticized U.S. President Ronald
Reagan for his December 1982 visit to Ros Montt in Honduras,
where Reagan dismissed reports of human rights abuses by
prominent human rights organizations

The organization reported that soon after, the Reagan
administration announced that it was dropping a five-year
prohibition on arms sales and moreover had "approved a sale of
$6.36 million worth of military spare parts," to Rios Montt and
his forces.[37] Human Rights Watch described the degree of U.S.
responsibility thus:

In light of its long record of apologies for the government of
Guatemala, and its failure to repudiate publicly those apologies
even at a moment of disenchantment, we believe that the Reagan
Administration shares in the responsibility for the gross abuses
of human rights practiced by the government of Guatemala.[38]
During the Guatemalan Civil War, the CIA consistently worked
inside of a Guatemalan army unit known as D-2, which was
responsible for the deaths of countless thousands of Guatemalan
citizens and operated a network of torture centers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crocodile_Hunter:_Collision_Course

The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course

In space, a top secret US satellite suddenly goes off its orbit,
triggering its self-destruct mechanism. The resulting explosion
sends a piece flying towards Earth, landing in Australia where
it is eaten by a large Saltwater crocodile. CIA Agent Ron
Buckwhiler (Aden Young) and Deputy Director Reynolds (Steve
Bastoni) reveal that the satellite fragment was a beacon
containing millions of classified images and secrets, which
could change the axis of power in the world in the wrong hands.
They decide to send Agents Wheeler (Lachy Hulme) and Archer
(Kenneth Ransom) as well as an operative in Australia.

The Irwins catch the croc and put him in a wooden crate. As they'
re driving to the spot to release him, Archer and Wheeler pull
up right behind the Irwins, and Steve believes them to be the
poachers when Wheeler fires his gun in the air. Wheeler jumps on
the back of the truck. Steve then gives Terri the wheel and hops
on the side of the truck. Climbing to the top, he sees Wheeler.
Wheeler pulls out his gun, but he drops it when Terri swerves
the truck (due to the spider escaping from its container and
crawling on her face). The two men fight, and Steve tosses
Wheeler off the back of the truck.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?noframes;read=
192546

To fully understand where I am coming from in this post, you
have be be familiar with John "Jack" Parsons... the man who is
credited with creating the Jet Propulsion Lab... JPL... also
known as Jack Parson's Lab.

If you haven't read the link below... you might want to do so
either before or after you read this.

BIRDS, WHEELER, ARCHANGEL GABRIEL, JACK PARSONS, ALEISTER
CROWLEY, NASA

Look at the stars at the top. They are almost in a circle. The
Wheel, of course, IS a circle... The Wheel is moving rapidly...
look at the wakes of energy that are streaming from it.

If you look around the wheel you will also see what looks a
monkey and an alligator with a snake's tail. These two are
Hermanubis and Aphophis respectively.

Hermanubis is a composite of the Roman Hermes and Egyptian
Anubis who amongst a number of other attributes is a diety of
procreation and fertility. In this manifestation Hermanubis has
the head of a jackal and the body of a monkey.

I believe the death of John "Jack" Parsons Wheeler is directly
related to stargates. Either a stargate is opening and something
is coming to earth... or someone on earth is opening a stargate.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Schnappi,_das_kleine_Krokodil

Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil is a song by the German group
Rammstein that is now the new anthem of the European Union.

It features the adventures of Schnappi, a very happy little
Crocodile. The Council of Europe chose a German song, because
Germans are world-famous for their humor. EU staff believe that
Schnappi was originally created by a Wehrmacht officer as
Sonderschnappgerat 2 (Ssg2) to disturb the British during World War II.

So Schnappi is basically a Nazi crocodile that sings about how
he came from ancient Egypt and wants revenge on its people for
sacrificing him to Ra, the Sun God. He takes his revenge by
singing a song that is catchy at first but becomes increasingly
annoying and begins to take over your mind, transforming you
into a Nazi Crocodile Zombie.

The original German lyrics are as follows:

Ich bin Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil
Komm aus Agypten, das liegt direkt am Nil
Zuerst lag ich in einem Ei
dann schni, schna, snappte ich mich frei

Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp
Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp

One sees, from the boldfacing above, bin-Laden coded into the
German lyrics.

The rough English translation is as follows:

I am Schnappi, the little Crocodile
Come from Egypt, that's directly at the Nile
At first I was living in an (crocodile) egg
then I sni, sna, snapped myself free
SNIU SOINFLKNKDFGNKLGNKLNFSODJBFNOIGNGJSDKNGK

Top EU scientists (those who could be pulled off the task of
documenting the global warming trend) are currently working on a
way to decode the hidden messages, but have not reported any
progress.
http://www.google.com/search?q=code+crocodile&hl=en&gbv=2&prmd=
ivns&ei=En3vTpNKqcTaBdbe7aUP&start=10&sa=N

The archives of the Foreign Offices in various countries still
contain cryptographic documents the keys of which are lost and
the deciphering of which the cryptographers, after interminable
efforts, have had to abandon ? accord- ing to plan ! A curious
circumstance is that texts written in cipher are encountered
even among the hieroglyphs. A certain inscription of Esneh
contains a profusion of crocodiles, in groups of as many as
eighteen at a time, tiie meaning of which is not apparent. The
most hardened Egyptologists have not yet succeeded in forcing
the teeth of these redoubtable saurians apart and making them
disgorge their secret. Certain mysteri- ous languages - perhaps
Etruscan, for instance - might yield to cryptographic methods of
decipherment.

If the " black cabinets," or postal espionage offices, which
were extensively used in France during the reigns of Louis XIV.,
Louis XV., Louis XVI., and Louis XVIIL, unsealed letters to feed
the police reports and to furnish gossip to the Court camarillas,
the black cabinets of the German Empire in the eighteenth
century w'ere centres
http://www.insightcourse.net/lessons/14b_mind_control

They were now programmed to serve as Manchurian Candidates
super spies whose core personalities were not even aware that
they had alter personalities secretly designed to forward the
plans of their programmers.

When Mengele and his cohorts created these multiple
personalities in their subjects, they used hypnosis to program
code words which could call forth any alter (created personality)
in a subject. Using the code words to call these alter
personalities into consciousness, each alter could then be
trained and programmed to do any task desired by the subject's
controller without any awareness of this by the core personality.

Evidence suggests that Mengele may have been purposely allowed
to escape from Germany after WWII to Argentina, from whence
eventually he was secretly brought into the United States.
Working with select agents sworn to secrecy in the CIA's MKULTRA
program, Mengele covertly trained them on how to create an army
of Manchurian Candidates for a variety of purposes

Yet let us not forget that sharks and crocodiles also have
hearts. Though we certainly want to support love and
transformation in all beings, we may not always want to get too
close to dangerous waters. Let us do our best to stop any
destructive behavior we can, yet at the same time recognize that
for some of us, it is best not to delve into these matters
deeply.
Mitt Romney: What a croc! Decal by impeachmitt- 163928045

What a croc! Tell mitt that footwear styles change from election
season to election season. Last elections was Kerry the Flip
Flop.

www.cafepress.com/+mitt_romney_what_a_croc_sticker_oval,163928045
RealClearPolitics - Gingrich and the Audacity of Audacity

... "I told somebody at one point, 'This is like watching (Sam)
Walton or (Ray) Kroc develop Wal-Mart and McDonald's,'" Gingrich
told the authors ...

www.realclearpolitics.com/.../gingrich_and_the_audacity_of_
audacity_112376.html
The Gingrich's Theme Song | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

... You're an embezzler, Mr. Gingrich, You have termites in your
smile, You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile,
Mr. Gingrich, ...

www.dailypaul.com/192680/the-gingrichs-theme-song
Rick Perry not afraid to admit he is a Christian : COMBAT!
... The state is bursting at the Crocs with evangelical
Christians. That's good news for Rick Perry, whose professed
religion is the one part of his ...

combatblog.net/?p=3169
Obama to Get Crocodile Insurance - A gift from the fine people of ...

... Ron Paul Tells Jay Leno That Michele Bachmann 'Hates Muslims' ...
The new insurance policy?which covers crocodile attacks?will be ...

www.newser.com/story/.../obama-to-get-crocodile-insurance.html
Stargate - Sacred Geometry - Vibration - Galactic Alignment -
Mayan ...

... Courageous Scientists are now finding that the underlying
fabric of the universe is consciousness. The Secret Government
has been hiding the ...

www.morningliberty.com/.../stargate-sacred-geometry-vibration-
galactic-alignment-mayan-calendar/
Official site of Stargate Mystery School Presents Ancient Wisdom

The Stargate Mystery School attunes the experiencer to the
consciousness and Stargate Technology of the Gods. Mayan,
Egyptian, Sumerian prophecy says it ...

www.ancientwisdom.net/
2012 Mayan Year of Destiny

The open "jaws" of this crocodile were equated by the Maya with
the dark rift at the center of our galaxy, where the light of
stars is obscured by clouds of ...

books.google.com/books?isbn=0876045026
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5166679n

Crocs: The End of an Era

Once a massively popular trend with sales of over $100 million,
Katie Couric reports that the Croc shoe manufacturers now face
severe financial pitfalls as a result of slumping consumer
interest.
Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control

For some time the CIA debated how best to procure such a thing:
'We have approached the problem of picking up a Tanganyikan
crocodile's gall bladder from ...

books.google.com/books?isbn=0312427921
Biologists monitor crocodiles at nuclear plant - The Washington Post

... Once endangered, the American crocodile species is now
thriving at a South Florida nuclear ... Rick Perry compares
himself to Tim Tebow ...

www.washingtonpost.com/...crocodiles-at.../gIQArzAQZO_video.html
Symbolic Alligator Meaning and Crocodile Meaning

The crocodile in this chakra encourages creativity and balance.
This chakra- crocodile goes deep into our emotional core and
resurfaces with dynamic creative ...

www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-alligator-meaning-and-crocodile-meaning.html
The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception

... cobra venom, botulinium, and crocodile bile.21 Under the
MKULTRA program, the CIA stockpiled eight different lethal
substances and another twenty-seven ...

books.google.com/books?isbn=0061725900
http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/forums/showthread.php/5500-
Tick-Tock-Stop-The-Clock-Should-Killer-Croc-Be-The-Jabberwock

Tick Tock - Stop The Clock - Should Killer Croc - Be The Jabberwock?

Upon examining the works of Lewis Carol, several parts stand out to me...

- There's "Jabberwocky", a poem that warns of a great dragon
like beast with horrible fangs and claws.

- There's "How Doth The Little Crocodile", which praises the
nature of the reptilian beast

- There's "The Walrus and The Carpenter", a tale of charming
oysters to a doom of being eaten

- There's Bill The Lizard, who does all the dirty work for the
white rabbit

So the question is, should Mad Hatter make Croc his own personal
Bill The Lizard? Should he use mind control to send people down
to be consumed, like so many oysters?

It strikes me that noone would be better equipped to feed Croc a
steady diet of live humans than a man who specializes in mind
control. Hatter could simply walk them right into Croc's lair
for a meal...

Thoughts on this idea?
Crocodile Eats Cell Phone, Continues To Ring (VIDEO)

... KIEV, Ukraine - The crocodile in "Peter Pan" happily went
"tick-tock" after swallowing an alarm clock but a crocodile in
Ukraine has been a ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../crocodile-eats-phone_n_812070.html
Krokodil: Russia's Designer Drug That Will Eat Your Flesh. Warning ...

Warning: Disburbing images of the effects of Krokodil below. ....
a few, but they have never been known for being right in the
head, cia/mossad. ...

www.stormfront.org/forum/t846086/
What Ever Happened To The "War On Drugs"?

"CIA Causes the Drug Problem" - video from "Dateline" news show,
mid-1990s, ... "The Dark Alliance - Gary Webb's Incendiary 1996
SJ Mercury News ExposAfghanistan is the world's largest exporter
of heroin, .... 7, KROKODIL!!!! THE DRUG THAT EATS JUNKIES. the
most horrifying drug ever seen. ...

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message139936/pg1
Drugs

One of the drugs, called 'Krokodil' (or crocodile), named after the
scaly- looking sores it ... CIA Drug Ops Conspiracy-Unaired
Documentary-Full Length ...

www.into.olawa.pl/videos/Drugs
http://mayandaysigns.blogspot.com/

The Mayan calendar is a guide, which explains how the energies
of the cosmos flow. These energies influence our consciousness
at a very deep level and it is possible to understand these
influences once we understand the Mayan calendar.

According to the Mayan shamans, we all know about our life
mission before we incarnate.

Crocodile receives messages of primal creative force.
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/1.htm

Solstice - Galactic Centre Conjunction; John Major Jenkins has
finally decoded the meaning behind the Mayan Great Cycle. In his
book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012, he shows that the Great Cycle is a
fifth and final cycle in the 26,000-year Precession of the
Equinoxes, except that the Mayans measured it from the Winter
Solstice instead of the Spring Equinox. On 21/12/2012, the
Solstice sun will align with the Dark Rift in the Milky Way,
which the Maya called the Mouth of the Crocodile, (or jaguar-
toad); the Crocodile Tree being the Milky Way itself.
Predicting the 2012 Presidential Elections | The Mayan Calendar ...

... Predicting the 2012 Presidential Elections with Mayan
Calendar Astrology ... Instability and turbulence, the negative
keywords for Crocodile, ...

www.maya-portal.net/blog/.../predicting-2012-presidential-elections
Alan Keyes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keyes is a traditional Catholic and a third-degree Knight of
Columbus. ... In 2005, when Maya Keyes was 20 years old, she
came out as a lesbian. ... In 1983, President Ronald Reagan
appointed Keyes as Ambassador to the United Nations ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes
Mob Burns Croc Sanctuary? on Psychic's Advice - American-owned ...

... An American-owned crocodile sanctuary in Belize was turned
into a ... the Mayan calendar meant that the crocodile's world
ends in 2012. ...

www.newser.com/.../mayan-mob-burns-crocodile-sanctuary.html
Egypt, Cradle of Civilization: Crocodilopolis?!?

... The city of Crocodilopolis was located on the western bank
of the Nile, southwest of Memphis in Egypt. During ancient time
it was known by the ...

egypttrips.blogspot.com/2009/03/crocodilopolis.html
Mayan Spiritual Beliefs

In the year 2012 the sun will complete its present Mayan Sun
duration. ... Earth in its flat form was thought to be the back
of a giant crocodile, resting in a pool of ...

www.naomistolow.com/travelogue/maya_spiritualbeliefs.html
What is Mayan Astrology? - Astrology.com

The ancient Maya and Aztecs counted days in sets of twenty. ....
The first four signs, beginning with Crocodile, complete one
rotation of the direction and appear to signify four stages of
personal and individual .... see more about Mayan 2012 ...

www.astrology.com/what-mayan-astrology/2-d-d-68655
Belize Mob Torches Crocodile Sanctuary, Incited By Psychic

... BELIZE - A local Mayan psychic incited an indigenous mob to
burn down an American couple's animal sanctuary, in the belief
the foreigners ...

www.globalanimal.org/2010/09/.../psychic...croc.../14709/
Harry the psychic crocodile goes for the Pies in AFL Grand Final ...

... THE Northern Territory's most famous psychic croc has spoken -
and he's going for the Pies in tomorrow's AFL Grand Final.

www.news.com.au/...psychic-crocodile.../story-e6frfkvr-
CIA responsible for terrorism, Says Babar

"CIA itself introduced terrorism in the region and is only
shedding crocodiles tears to absolve itself of the
responsibility", he said. Talking to this news agency ...

www.rawa.org/babar.htm
Bill Buckley's Crocodile Tears - Democratic Underground

Bill Buckley's Crocodile Tears. ... have proved uncontainable by
an invading army of 130000 Americans," continues the former CIA
agent. ...

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az...all...
Amazon.com: Journey Into Madness: The True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control

William Buckley, the American murdered in Beirut in 1985 after
his kidnap .... Physicians provide fake medical certificates
for persons tortured to death (' Perspectives'). ...

www.amazon.com/Journey-Into-Madness.../0553053574
http://chaoscroc.deviantart.com/journal/

Right, due to recent happenings and developments, I need to have
this said to everyone. Here is a list of what you CAN and CAN'T
do with Chaos Croc.

ALLOWED
One-shot gifts with Croc. (Croc with your character roboticized/
hypnotized/petrified/etc are fine, as long as it's just a one
time gift.)

NightmareTheShadow

Keep up the good work,Croc!I hope to see some more mind control
art from you!
Reptilians - Crystalinks

... Egyptian god Sobek was portrayed as a man with the head of a
crocodile. ... to be a former mind-controlled subject of
MK-Ultra (much like Cathy O'Brien), ...

www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html
Mayan calendar and Mayan 2012 end of the - Maya Archaeology

... Today the most frequently asked question is about the Mayan
2012 .... To get dinner one day I swam out in a crocodile
infested lake with a ...

www.maya-archaeology.org/...Mayas_Mayan.../Baktun_Katun_tun_
Mayan_calendar_Chilam_Balam_prophecies_predictions_apocalypse_
arma...

Mayan calendar and Mayan 2012 endof the world predictions

The most frequently asked question thirty years ago was about
Erich von D11/11/2011niken's crazy belief that the Mayan king of
Palenque (Mexico) was aboard a space ship (a scene carved on the
lid of his sarcophagus).

Erich von Daeniken also claimed the Nazca lines in Peru were
landing strips for aliens

These claims were so silly but millions of people preferred to
read von Daeniken about Maya archaeology than the tomes and
dissertations of serious scholars.

Today the most frequently asked question is about the Mayan 2012
calendrical prediction of cataclysmic end of the world.

Going to the source for learning about the Mayan year 2012 and
end of cycle predictions

I have discovered the jade treasure of a 9 th century king of
Tikal (at age 19 while a student at Harvard), have been captured
by Communist terrorists out in the jungles (while leading a
group from Yale University and National Geographic), and have
lived through an earthquake that killed 28,000 people around me.

To get dinner one day I swam out in a crocodile infested lake
with a machete between my teeth to slit the throat of a deer
that my dog had chased into the lake. So if the year 2012 brings
cataclysm, I have lived life to the fullest.
Crocs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anytime you see anyone wearing crocs, be aware. ... If they're
wearing Crocs, they are soliciting incredibly depraved gay sex.
You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrocsCached
Gay marriage 'will be legalised' in UK - Join The Conversation

anyways Im sick of the Woodss show equal rights for gay
crocodiles! If you ban me I'll call the company who runs the
site and lodge a complaint ...

www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?p=5968076You +1'd this publicly. Undo
http://www.iias.nl/iiasn/29/IIASNL29_8_Martin.pdf

The Legacy of the Crocodile:
Critical Debates over Taiwanese Lesbian Fiction

First, particularly since the publication of The Crocodile's
Journal, Qiu's writing has functioned as a point of
identification for her young lesbian readership: metaphorical
references to crocodiles and coded usage of the nickname of The
Crocodile's Journal's protagonist, Lazi, were ubiquitous in mid-
to-late 1990s lesbian magazine and Internet subcultures.
The Plague Goes Public"

What disease do gay crocodiles get? Gator-aids. What disease do
musicians get ? Band-aids. How does Anita Bryant spell relief?
A-I-D-S. AYDS--referring to the

eightiesclub.tripod.com/id131.htmCached
Gay Crocodiles by ~ivanrumi on deviantART

These crocodiles are gay! No H8 for all living beings on our planet!

ivanrumi.deviantart.com/art/Gay-Crocodiles-141730947
Bukezilla Blog: Why is There So Many Gay Crocodiles?

Random. Fantastic news for gay Crocodiles, it appears that you
Croc's have the ...

www.bukezilla.berfnet.com/archives/2005/08/why_is_there_so.html
When a flat dog eats Mugabe (call me) - Motohuma the Firehead

Last week, President Robert Mugabe turned 88. He had a big fat
birthday party, with a big fat crocodile birthday cake weighing
88kg ? 1 kg for .

www.motohumathefirehead.com/.../when-a-flat-dog-eats-mugabe-cal...
U.S. crocodiles get boost from nuke plants - CBS News

Celebrity Circuit Gender-bending model a runway sensation 2 of 9 ...
to the Turkey Point Nuclear Power Plant during a nighttime
crocodile ...

www.cbsnews.com/8301.../u.s-crocodiles-get-boost-from-nuke-plant

(AP) HOMESTEAD, Fla. - An unexpected but fruitful relationship
has blossomed between two potent forces in the swamps of South
Florida: the American crocodile, and a nuclear power plant.

The reptile has made it off the endangered species list thanks
in part to 168 miles of manmade cooling canals surrounding
Turkey Point Nuclear Power Plant in the southeastern corner of
the Florida peninsula. It turns out that Florida Power and Light
was building prime croc habitat just as virtually every other
developer was paving it over

"The way the cooling canal system was designed actually turned
out to be pretty good for crocodile nesting," said John Wrublik,
a biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. "It wasn't
designed for crocodiles, but they've done a very good job of
maintaining that area."

Hundreds of crocodiles, as long as 15 feet and as heavy as one
ton, roam the swampland surrounding the power plant. They're
monitored by wildlife biologists hired by the utility, who
sometimes need quick reflexes to keep all their fingers.
Unexpected Croc Boom At Turkey Point... Outside Nuclear Plant?

Once on the endangered species list, the American crocodile has
flourished in a most unlikely place. In the shadow of a nuclear
power plant.

http://thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com/2011/12/unexpected-croc-boom-
at-turkey-point.html

The Coming Crisis
WELCOME TO HUMANITY'S ...FINAL PERFORMANCE
Republicans, cut the crocodile tears. You've always known Trump was ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../republicans-cut-the-crocodile-
tears-youve-always-k...

Being Trump means never having to say you're sorry.
THE "DEVIL'S CHAIR," IS IT JUST AN URBAN LEGEND?

A kangaroo head and a crocodiles smile, (meaning his teeth). The
power .... It was said of his survival that "the soul of this
cursed muzhik was sewn on his body

www.hauntedamericatours.com/?AIR.php
Mayan Key - Google Books Result

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=162793426X

“Bird. Serpent. Jaguar. Image. Little blood. Crocodile. Big
blood. Crocodile. White Walkway. It's gibberish.” He shook his
head in frustration and meandered a few
"Breath of the Jungle" - Page 97 - Google Books Result

https://books.google.com/books?id=vrZDAQAAMAAJ

“The crocodile watched him for one hour—for two hours— for three
hours. ... He shrieked and he prayed in monkey gibberish, and
that gave the crocodile plenty ...
Crocodile & Saviour | Gibberish

https://linkos.wordpress.com/

Whatever research project you do, whatever equipment you use, in
the end all must be written down and published to community. The
writing skill is therefore an ...

If you should meet a crocodile, and the nine billion names of God...

Insectivorous crocodile will being incidently fighting.
Prepubescently felliniesque understudies were the filings.
Electro has been faithlessly taken over. Resiliently humid
volunteers have been intensified from a eugene. Productile
taxonomy is the poxy conjury.

Religiose symposia are the parlous refrangibilities.
Contributorily zimbabwean flamens were a hollyhocks.
Compressor was the east african russki.

Polythene shall extremly unimpressively connect observantly to
the adversatively byelorussian tory.

Coniform rollerballs overtrumps beyond a mealie.
Aburst insanitary yahya was getting by beside the thallium.
Competitively biafran blackhead was trumpeting about the strappado.

Lawfulness will be reservedly being cut off above the plainchant
krystle. Giblets are the strongly stygian hasps.
Odometer is the imposed homosexuality.
Compact bottomries were the dithyrambic torsions. Virtuosically
gravimetric laura is shabbily overtrumped.

Awkly epidemical voyages must squawk after the countably russki
hermeneutics. Sanguineous embarrassments had lovably drawn out
through a intermarriage.

Jointly boughten whitethroats extremly methodically trumps
elegantly about thereafter unmeasurable rabies.
Hairpieces may lovelessly bake over the portion.

Nubian crocodiles are the imperially unhealthful gymnasts. ....
Reinvigorated muzhiks have been venged into tablets

Podagras misreads. Euro — skeptical gheraos were the unmodified
microcircuits. Fakely overcautious nostalgias can
monomolecularly pervert unfeignedly per the curvity.

Stormful stiltons will be horsewhiping rightward from a parapet.
Dogwatch will be repolarizing sweepingly despite puritanic servitor.

Tussles were the wishfully ubiquitous gonads.
Snoot had been linguistically gone in for industrially between
the radioactive.

Thai pillarist had interjected among the nematode. Plush had
seeped until the fervid muzhik. Antigenically antacid loblolly
is the concertedly kroeberian giaour.

Tonotopically druggy jeroboam has blazed. Bewilderingly tunable
alya was signing above the nomen spirillum.

Flagrantly faithless whiteheads will being redrafting upto the
hornwort.

Neurobiology was busying before the plebeian cosmology.
Wayzgooses can buttonhole diviningly on the seismically
unneedful drawbridge. Hydrophobic crocodile must read
obstinately over the adelle. Seemingly alphabetic statures were
a reliquiaes.

2018-08-06 06:16:10 UTC
@