Gang Stalking / Organised Psychological Harassment poisoning, spying, and destroying lives
pautrey2
2012-07-30 21:51:18 UTC
Gang Stalking / Organised Psychological Harassment poisoning, spying,
and destroying lives
Presented here is, from my own point of view, the most accurate
description of ‘what is going on with this ‘gang stalking thing ‘. No
one seems to understand how these strange harassments happen, and no
one is able to believe any reasons as to why they happen.In the text
below, presented to Gang Stalking World, as an annonymous post, we can
see how an enterprise has eveloved, one that is criminal, and has
brought organised crime and the common critizenry together. Deceit,
fabrication, threat, and technology seem to have made such a union
possible. Adding that such a union aims to destroy innocent people’s
lives, if not bring them to their deaths.What is most disturbing in
the text below, is the salient argument standing out in the first
paragraphs, that states that gang stalking is primarily about
poisoning, drugging, and attempting to chemically inducing psychotic-
like symptoms in the targets of this crime, and contaminate their
physical health.Evidence, to support such, through individual accounts
are not necessarily mounting, but from my own personal experience with
this terror/gang stalking phenomena, as well as from what I have
gathered by researching this, the more equipped and modern these
groups are, the more money that has been thrown at them, the more they
are apt to use highly covert fumigations, poisonings, and daily
incrimental druggings, in their effort to cause undue suffering and
pain for someone they have been hired to target.

I have edited the piece of writing below, hopefully
highlighting points of importance.

“If you have not been or are not being poisoned and/or drugged, you
are not being “gangstalked” . “Gangstalking” is described on some
websites as a bunch of people “just” following you around doing
strange skits. That would just be annoying compared to what it really
is. Although it might be possible that victims are not aware of where
their “symptoms” are coming from. I thought I was physically ill at
first, but then began to see a relationship between my “illnesses” and
what can only be described as felony assaults……………..”

annonymous post from

http://www.gangstalkingworld.com

Full post here:

http://harassmentterror.wordpress.com/2006/11/25/gang-styalking-psychological-harassment-technology-fumigation/
R. LaCasse
2012-08-03 08:53:06 UTC
Post by pautrey2
“Gangstalking” is described on some
websites as a bunch of people “just” following you around doing
strange skits. That would just be annoying compared to what it really
is.
I get those a bit, less now than in 1990's.....

They have such a great number, and so much time to devote to their
satanic pursuits in obfuscating, slandering, ranting, spamming, defacing,
vandalizing, for political or personal interests to belittle the
^Individual^.....are these suckers getting paid by some 2 bit asshole with
a political aspect to generate.

Screw these 'net social workers and their "yellow" ways of
existence.

Bob
--
Triad Productions-Fantalla~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research
(http://mypage.uniserve.com/~vampire-inter/badcop.html)
pautrey2
2012-08-08 07:22:39 UTC
Post by pautrey2
[...]
My experience has been similar, but over the last decade
it could be best described as vicious bio/chem/psycho
terrorism.
pautrey2
2012-08-19 16:07:56 UTC
Post by pautrey2
Post by pautrey2
[...]
I should have said over 1.5 decades and added sabotage/vandalism/
theft.
⊙_⊙
2016-01-18 12:23:45 UTC
⊙_⊙
2016-05-27 22:25:40 UTC
I had a post that somebody responded
to where they mentioned flip phones.
I did not respond to that statement.
I am now. <~ 07/2014, Rouses, OS, tatoos,
criminal type, sought out, bio ~>
XXIIIx

⊙_⊙

b***@gmail.com
2016-04-06 19:03:52 UTC
good luck, been through that myself.

i passed out some chemtrail flyers 8 years ago and 4 days later a satellite was following me (even through walls)...
ran to china to hid and still there :< so i dont think its gov, maybe god or aliens

made some videos at youtube aman apeman

(also reddit.com/r/gangstalkingmkultra /r/targetedenergyweapons /r/targetedindividuals has some data too)

would start learning about meter testing / shielding. $12 emf and $12 radio detector might help. mercury detox might help.

gl bros.